Business General Insurance
Business Insurance packages
Business Insurance packages are tailored to your industry, business scale and scope. We understand that no two business insurance are the same and that they all don’t fit with the one insurer. Many times we need to tailor the cover by mixing policies from different business insurers to achieve the optimum cover for you in both price and features. In the business insurance package section we can offer you:
- Public liability Insurance
- Insurance for Accidental damage or defined events like Fire, storm, or malicious damage to your buildings and stock in trade
- Glass breakage Insurance
- After a major claim we also can back you up with loss of profits or consequential loss insurance
- We offer business insurance cover for specified items like mobile phones and laptops or employees tools and personal items
- Personal accident and illness or Income Protection
- Life cover
- Keyman Insurance
- Business Partnership insurance
We also offer the convenience of pay-by-the-month insurance, to help with your cash flow. With a range of premium funding companies, we can also arrange payment for Work Cover and other statutory payments such as Liquor Licences.
Can my business be covered?
Most business can have an indicative insurance quotation within 48 hours however we may need to obtain quotations from several insurance sources and this may delay the process. Occasionally due to the high risk nature of a business insurance – explosives manufacturers, vehicle importers – we need to apply to overseas insurers as the covers may not be readily available inside of Australia, in this case the lead time to obtain quotes can be as long as 30 days.
Trent Burton Sampson
Founder and Adviser
We started in 1992 with Colonial Mutual in Moree NSW, moved to Lend Lease Financial Planning in 1995 which was later renamed ApogeeFP. In 2003, moved to GWM (MLC FP). We also hold an General Insurance arrangement with Insurance House Melbourne and have had that since 2008.
Our aim is to provide Risk Insurance to the small business owners market.
Trent Burton Sampson is an authorised representative (245450) of Dover Financial Advisers Pty Ltd (AFSL 307248).