Skip to content
07 5406 1224 Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
Construction Insurance
  • Insurance Cover for principals, builders and contractors – residential, commercial and industrial, either annual or single project insurance cover
  • Infrastructure project construction insurance cover across Australia including a tailored policy inclusive of professional indemnity for project and program alliance contracts. Erection insurance for capital plant expenditure, advanced loss of profits for single projects by principals

How Do I get a quote ?

Rather than fill out a form – You may find it easier to email us your details to obtain quotes – so you are comparing apples with apples.

Ring the Construction Insurance Quoting Hotline 07 5406 1224 Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm or email email hidden; JavaScript is required or apply online using our enquiry form below.

Our Construction Insurance advisers will contact you within 24 hours to ensure the recommended product best suits your needs.

Construction insurance (Contract Works Insurance or Construction All Risks Insurance) is extremely important for anyone building, renovating or extending a home.

What does Construction Insurance cover?

Construction insurance covers defined events realistically expected during the construction of a building. Typically but not limited to fire, storm, impact, malicious damage and theft.

What does Public Liability cover?

Public Liability Insurance covers third party personal injury and property damage that occurs during the period of the policy for which you are legally liable.

What is Owner Builder Warranty?

Owner Builder Warranty Insurance is for benefit of the purchaser and does not provide any cover to the Owner Builder. It is compulsory in some states (including NSW and Victoria) and in various forms in other states.

Typically it applies to any residential building work undertaken by an Owner Builder, in excess of statutory limits, where an Owner Builder permit was issued.

Where does WebInsure service for Construction Insurance ?

Our service is Australia Wide

  • NSW
  • Queensland
  • Victoria
  • Tasmania
  • South Australia
  • Western Australia
  • Northern Territory

Please contact me !